The interior design and decoration of the guest rooms truly distinguish the lodge from other luxury inns and resorts. Your can read more about the interior design by co-owner Bob Hofstadt on the interior design page.
In addition the guest suites are extra-large and spacious, so sharing rooms with friends or family members is easy.
The guest suites include:
- Two beds in almost all rooms
- Private bathrooms
- A separate seating area for relaxing and eating with a couch, chairs and reading louge
- A refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee pot
- Views out onto the forested back yard or gardens
- 3 separate wifi networks across the property for both indoor and outdoor access
- The rooms purposefully do not have televisions to promote a quiet environment connected to the forest and nature
- However, the guest suites have wifi that can accommodate movie downloads and social media uploading
- Four dog-friendly rooms with decks that access the fenced in forest area of the property
The lodge has in 18 individual beds and sleeping space for up to 25 people, a unique feature for families and groups who want the privacy and intimacy of a place lodging just for themselves.