In 2006, what was a large private home and a 7,500’ car and horse barn were redesigned to fulfill the owners vision to create a lodge and retreat center where groups can come together to create and connect. In the last 7 years, Harmony Ridge Lodge has built a reputation as a facility that combines a feel-like-home atmosphere, unique meeting spaces that integrate seamlessly with the outdoors and top- notch customer service. When you select us as your event venue, you have the option of having the entire facility for the exclusive use of your group or family.
Harmony Ridge Lodge accommodates groups up to 25 for indoor meeting and retreats and up to 150 people for outdoor seasonal events. Our 9 guest suites can sleep up to 20 people.
The indoor meeting and event spaces include:
- 650’ Conference room with wireless connectivity that opens to beautiful views of the forest and the gardens
- Large cedar paneled great room that opens onto a large deck in the summer time and provides a fireplace for intimate winter gatherings
- Library that also serves as a break-out room
- Dining room and foyer that seats up to 30
- Guest rooms for up to 25 people
The outdoor spaces
- Outdoor deck that seats up to 50 for dining and receptions
- Large event lawn, stage and additional tentable dining area
- Eight-month/year flowering gardens for inspiration and relaxing
- Numerous informal seating/break-out areas in our fruit-tree orchard,
- “The Dragon Circle”, an outdoor meeting area underneath the forest canopy
- A large gazebo for breakout meetings, receptions or dancing
- Hiking, biking and walking trails accessed directly from the lodge property
In addition to meeting spaces, HRL provides a variety of technological services.
- AV equipment
- High-speed wireless internet
- State-of-the-art sound and video systems