Come out for a tour of our venue while our gardens are in full summer bloom! Call Jackie or Deb at (530-478-0615) to schedule a tour
Harmony Ridge Lodge specializes in outdoor garden weddings from mid-May through mid-October.
Getting ready for our seventh year, our Gold Country garden weddings venue includes;
- An half acre of flower gardens designed to bloom from April through October
- a wedding ceremony lawn and stage that accommodates up to 150 people
- an 800 sq foot covered porch, for dancing, rehearsal dinners and just hanging out during a wedding weekend
- a thirty-tree fruit tree orchard with paths to the wedding lawn and dining areas
- A 650 sq foot conference room for wedding preparation and for entering the lawn through a cascading rock garden
- A big open sky for watching the stars and moon rising during receptions
- Paths from the lodge property leading into the surrounding Tahoe National Forest for hikes and bike rides
- Ambient lighting throughout the property
We have local experts at optimizing your outdoor wedding with sound or video systems. Local caterers are experienced in using our gardens and grounds and photographers love the filtered light of our forest, orchard and gardens for outdoor wedding photos. And of course the lodge has partnerships with tenting and table companies.
In 2012 Harmony Ridge Lodge served as the outdoor wedding venue for 17 weddings ranging in size from 40 to 150 people. Photos along with testimonials from brides and their families can be viewed on the Harmony Ridge Lodge Facebook page in our wedding album section.
Or view photos of our wedding gardens and ground on the website of one of our favorite photographers, Melanie Soleil.
We invite you up to Harmony Ridge Lodge for a tour of our gardens, the lodge and facilities. It’s even more beautiful than the pictures.
Call us to talk about your wedding at 530-478-0615 and come up for a tour.