As word has spread over the past seven years, the lodge has become a popular venue for family reunions, summer vacations and holiday gatherings. Most years, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year weeks the lodge is reserved by families that requires a venue large enough for parents, children, grandchildren and close friends.
As one family recollects about a five day reunion at the lodge; “We recently spent the Labor Day week at the beautiful Harmony Ridge Lodge for a large family reunion. What a relaxing and gorgeous inn! The gardens were bursting with late summer flowers, the rooms were beautifully appointed and the lodge prepared breakfasts were delectable.
With farm fresh produce from the Nevada City and Grass Valley farmers markets we had amazing outdoor dinners on the large deck that overlook the gardens and apple orchard. This venue was exclusively ours and lot more enveloping then a reunion we held at Lake Tahoe two years ago.”
Here’s are some of the lodge features that lend itself to family reunions and gatherings –
- Spectacular holiday decorations for each major holiday throughout the public rooms, no need to work about a Christmas tree or pumpkins
- An art-filled dining room that can seat up to 25 people for catered lunches and dinners
- A 700 square foot sun screened deck for outdoor dining for groups up to 50
- Informal seating areas throughout the orchard and forest
- A great room with fireplace and seating for informal gatherings
- An ADA accessible bedroom suite for disabled or elderly.
- All public rooms, including the dining room, library and great room along with the event deck are ADA accessible too.
- We’ll help you coordinate catered meals with local caterers that feature organic produce and meats from local farms
- The lodge is located about one hour from the Sacramento airport and ninety minutes from the Reno airport, so its easy for family to fly in and get to the lodge.
We really enjoy hosting family reunions and all of the fun and love that comes with them. So we offer special family rates for bookings of five nights or more. Give us a call at the lodge and come up for a tour